UniformsAs per the BCBOA website, all officials are to be dressed as follows with the goal of looking professional and promoting a consistent appearance. Each member covers the cost of their uniform. The Allocator can assist with ordering jerseys if required.
- A short-sleeved, black and white striped basketball official’s jersey. The jersey shall be tucked into the slacks
- Black dress slacks, preferably belt-less. If belt is worn, it should be plain and black
- Black socks
- Black leather shoes with no visible commercial logos (no other colour shall be visible on the shoe)
- Black whistle (Classic Fox 40) with a black lanyard. A lanyard shall be worn with the whistle for all games
- CABO black jacket with CABO crest (Not required for Developing Members)
- Visible jewellery (except wedding bands) shall not be worn, including watches, fit bits, etc.
OPTIONAL: Black CABO Jacket - BOTH officials must have them, or neither shall wear them If you notice a pattern here, you are correct. All in black, all dressed the same and we look professional and promote a uniformed appearance. Besides, if you look good it helps you to feel good.
BCBOA - $80, deducted from the first cheque.
- $30 - CABO (includes $5 to Basketball Canada)
- $45 - BCBOA/Scheduler
- $5 - Basketball BC (includes insurance)